Outsource Legal Translation Services
Whether you have to translate a legal contract, a patent letter or any other legal document, you can outsource your requirements to us at OutsourcingTranslation. Legal translation services refer to the translation of legal documents, within the scope of law. Legal translation can be daunting at times as the nature of law differs from one country to another. We, at OutsourcingTranslation, provide legal translation services, which are rendered by experienced legal professionals, who are trained in all aspects of the law.
A misplaced word or phrase in a translated legal document, such as a contract, could lay the foundation for future lawsuits. We ensure that our legal translators provide error-free translation services. Our team consists of skilled legal translators who make sure that they incorporate all the important clauses and points mentioned in the original legal document, while translating the document into the target language of your choice.
Our Legal Translation Services
We provide the following types of legal translation services:
- Foreign legal text translation
- Intellectual property and patent translation
- Registration document translation
- Arbitration translation
- Contract translation
- Correspondence translation
- Legal dictionary of terms translation
- Annual report translation
- Legal marketing translation
- Witness statement translation
- License translation
- Expert report translation
- Translation of official documents such as Articles of Association
- Translation of wills
- Immigration / Naturalization documents translation
- Litigation related documents translation
- Property documents translation
We assign legally qualified language translators to your project so that they can translate your legal documents, no matter how complex they are. In order to render accurate legal translation services, our translators constantly update themselves with all the important laws and terminologies. They have access to dictionaries and legal terminologies that are used in international law (common and civil law jurisdictions), banking law, contract law, tax law, property law, insurance law, criminal law and commercial Law.
Legal concepts vary from country to country. Some countries have specific legal guidelines regarding contracts and text formatting, which should be taken into account while translating. Our expert legal professionals are trained to recognize such variances and use the correct terminology, while translating your legal documents to the target language of your choice.
Formats that we support
We have been providing legal translation solutions to several law firms and other companies across the world. You can send us your legal documents in formats such as:
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe GoLive
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe PageMaker
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
- Corel Ventura
- Macromedia Freehand
- Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Macromedia Fireworks
- Macromedia Flash
- Quark Xpress
Apart from offering English legal translation services, we also provide:
- Spanish legal translation services: If you have a legal document in Spanish and want to get it translated to English, or vice-versa, you can outsource your translation requirement to us. We have a network of certified Spanish translators, who are native speakers of Spanish and are capable of providing authentic legal translation services.
- Japanese legal translation services: Outsource your requirement for Japanese legal translation services to us and get your legal documents converted from English to Japanese or from Japanese to English. Our translators have a strong proficiency in English and Japanese, including a sound knowledge of the Japanese Law.
Security and Confidentiality
Our timely legal translation services facilitate the smooth functioning of your daily operations. The translators at OutsourcingTranslation are bound by a commercial confidentiality and corporate nondisclosure agreement, which ensures that your legal documents remain safe with us, throughout the process of translation. We manage your legal documents through our internal, password-protected, document management intranet portals.
Contact us to outsource legal translation services.