Translation is becoming a much sought after service as companies plan to expand their businesses across the globe. Many companies are also trying to figure out how to connect with customers who speak the Spanish language. Today, the Spanish language has developed into one of the most important languages in the world; it is spoken in many English-speaking countries as well. Thus, there is an enormous need for Spanish translation services.
Facts about Spanish
- The Spanish language is the most extensively spoken Romance language, both in terms of number of speakers and the number of countries in which it is a principal language.
- Spanish has gained tremendous recognition in art, literature and tourism. Spain and Mexico are the two highly toured countries in the world.
- There is a greater than ever increase witnessed in the Hispanic population who have a spending capacity of well over $500 billion. It is estimated that by 2012 the ratio between Hispanics and the U.S. citizens would be 1:4.
- In some countries, the Spanish language is second to English. It is the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world after English, Chinese and Hindi. As a result, the Spanish speaking community is one of the fastest growing communities in the world.
- It is predicted that by the year 2050, there will be 530 million Spanish speakers as against the existing 400 million.
All this data justifies the increasing importance of the Spanish language. Keeping this in mind, companies are busy translating their marketing communication and other important documents into the Spanish language, hence increasing the demand for Spanish translation services. Consequently, the need for Spanish translation has grown tremendously in recent years, as industries look forward to have a business relationship with the Spanish-speaking market.
Great Business Potential
- It is a fact that a website in English has the probability of reaching out and appealing to a larger population in U.S., but there is a large chunk of people in the U.S who follow Spanish as their first language. Thus, translating your website content to Spanish has great potential.
- There is a great demand for translating technical Spanish content due to the presence of several industries (pharmaceutical, automotive, electronics, aviation and engineering) which communicate in the Spanish language. This makes Spanish translation fundamental for various business transactions.
- From a business perspective, Spanish translation service has achieved tremendous significance in the United States. Statistics prove that various organizations that have translated their marketing and website content into Spanish are much ahead of their competitors.
If you are looking for Spanish translation services, feel free to contact us at OutsourcingTranslation. We will be more than happy to help you.