"Not only are the transcriptions I've ordered very accurate, but the prices are extremely reasonable, the turnaround time is quick and the customer service is excellent!"
- Patricia F, Los Angeles
Hire Legal Transcription Service Company
Legal transcription is the process of preparing legal documents from dictated information in the form of audio or video files. With the cost of legal work rapidly increasing many companies prefer to outsource legal transcription services to offshore service providers.
Over the last 10 years, OutsourcingTranslation has been providing reliable legal transcription services to several companies across the world. The process has been increasingly simplified. We can support legal audio files in any format, including .WAV, .MP3, .WMA, .DSS, etc. Besides, we can also transcribe analog tapes. Post transcription, the transcripts are checked, proofread and formatted in a word processing application, as desired by the customer. We work on application such as Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, ProCAT VR and RTF/CRE. We also have the competency to develop legal manuscripts for you.
Our legal transcription services are applicable for the following:
- Licensing appeals
- Evidence / legal argument
- Court proceedings
- Legal examinations
- Public hearings
- Legal seminars and conferences
- Examinations under oath
- Sworn statements
- Police interrogations
- Administrative hearings
- Open court trials
- Wire tap recordings
- Preliminary statements
- Witness interviews
- Memorandum transcription
- Depositions transcription
- Court Tapes transcription
- Verbatim transcription
Benefits of Partnering with Us
There are several benefits of outsourcing your legal transcription needs to us.
- Trained and experienced legal personnel who are able to accurately preserve the integrity of the spoken record during the transcription process
- Well-versed with laws related to workers' compensation, insurance, condemnation, medical malpractice, pharmaceutical, wrongful death, expert witness and other important laws
- Faster turnaround time
- Adherence to strict deadlines
- Competitive rates
- Ability to understand different dialects and accents
- Transcripts are proofread prior to delivery thus, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- 24x7 customer support
- Your legal audio files remain secure and the contents of the same remain confidential
- Ability to work on any transcription server interface
Contact us to outsource legal transcription services.
- Follow us on: